While we are awaiting the launch of the Gionee M6 smartphone, a new sketch of a Chinese mobile phone Gionee leaked in several specialized websites. Yes, now you might be thinking about the new sketch which I mentioned. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee will feature an encrypted chip inside the device which will defend all your personal and crucial data stored on the device.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee has claimed that â€œthe data will be secured in a way that currently no other phone can matchâ€. As we mentioned earlier that it will protect all your personal data and information including the call records, media files, documents, notes and other information as well.
According to the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee, encrypted chip will provide double protection to the data of users. Yes, it means the secured data canâ€™t be seen whether the user decides to hide it or not, or neither if the Android device gets hacked.
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Gionee says that â€œDespite its efficacy, Appleâ€™s Touch ID is still lacking when it comes to what is stored on the smartphone â€“ as soon as someone manages to pass through the lock screen, information can be freely viewedâ€.
Now letâ€™s have a look at the expected specs of the device:-
1. Display: 5.5 inch AMOLED 1080p display
2. Camera: 13-megapixel main camera
3. Front Camera: 8-megapixel front-facing selfie camera
4. Chipset: Snapdragon 652 octa-core SoC
5. RAM: 4GB of RAM
6. Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, with Amigo Interface
7. Storage: 32GB of space for internal storage, expandable via microSD card
8. Sensor: Fingerprint reader
9. Battery: 5000 mAh battery